What is Save Entry?
Save entry is an option to save your entry amount from the total prize and play for the remaining prize amount.
Example: Total Prize Pool = 600 (6 player game, 100 entry). 2 Players remaining on the table opted for save entry which amounts to 200 (100 each). Then the game is continued for remaining prize amount of 400.
How is Save Entry amount calculated?
Save entry amount is calculated based on your drops left.
Example: If you have no drops left, then you get back 1 X entry amount.
If you have one drop left, then you get back 2 X entry amount. (In this case your total score would be updated)
What happens to my total score if Save Entry is enabled for the game?
If you have zero drops left, your total score remains unchanged
If you have one drop left, then your total score is updated to Current score plus Drop count
Example: Your total score is 75 and you have a drop left. After save entry is enabled your updated score will be 75+20(Drop count) = 95
In which scenarios Save Entry option is provided?
In the following scenarios along with split, save entry option is also provided
2 players left on the table
- If both the players have 0 drops remaining and game started with more than 2players
- If one player has a drop left & the other player has 0 drops and the game started with more than 3 players
- If both players have one drop remaining and the game started with more than 4 players
3 players left on the table
- If all the three players have 0 drops left and the game started with more than 3 players
- If 2 players are left with 0 drops & the other player has a drop left and the game started with more than 4 players
- If 2 players are left with 1 drop each & the other player has 0 drops left and the game started with 6players
4 players left on the table
- All the 4 players have 0 drops left and the game started with more than 4 players.
Does every player has to opt "Save Entry" for it to be enabled?
In all cases involving save entry, players have 3 options to choose from
- Save Entry
- Ok for anything
For Save Entry to be enabled - All players must select either "Save Entry" or "Ok for anything"
For Split to be enabled - At least one player must select "Split" and remaining players can select either of "Split" or "Ok for anything"
The game will continue in below scenarios
If a player did not select any option
In cases of disconnections
If some players select "Save Entry" and some select "Split".
When will the Save Entry amount be added to my account?
Save entry amount will be added to your account only after the completion of the game.