- Choose Language :
Responsible Gaming is a measure to ensure a fair and safe gaming experience that protects players from the adverse consequences of gaming and to minimize incidences associated with Online Rummy as our business.
As responsible gamers, you can use the below advice to keep yourself and your surroundings in check and use Ace2three.com for entertainment purposes only.
Protecting Underage Users
Nobody under the age of 18 is allowed to play our games. If you are worried that anyone under 18 may use your computer to play our games, you could try the following:
- Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the game room software is running
- Don’t share your credit card or bank account details with anyone under 18
- Do not use ‘Save Password’ options on login screens
- Use child protection software from to block gaming sites for under 18s
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer, so that nobody can access your information.
Rules of Responsible Gaming
- A budding rummy player can practice and learn rummy games for fun. Simply register on our website to access all our services.
- Remember that playing Rummy is a social event that helps you relax and have fun
- Set a time and stick to it.
- Please do NOT chase losses. If you lost too many games, it is better to take a break than continuing
How to control your Gaming
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is gaming interfering with my work and other responsibilities?
- Are you gaming to escape worry, boredom or trouble?
- Are you playing to make up for previous losses?
Measures taken by Ace2Three to promote responsible gambling
Add Cash Limits
- We have daily and monthly add cash limits in place to check the amount of cash added by a player.
- There are multiple add cash limit slabs in the system. A player can move to higher add cash limits only after an enhanced KYC and confirmation from our end on records validity. Player can move to lower add cash limits at any point in time.
Minors below 18 years of age are not allowed to play on Ace2Three.
Normal Account closure
- A player can ask to get his account closed with us at any point in time. Any such account can be opened only after 15 days of cool off period.
- An account can be closed if found under suspicious behavior and will examined for 15 days before it is reopened again.
Responsible Gaming Account Closing
In case a player reports any problem gaming situation or we sense a problem gaming case, we proceed with account closure of such a player. All such accounts are considered closed under responsible gaming provisions and cannot be reopened ever.
At Ace2three.com, as part of our ongoing efforts, responsible gaming is one of our most important priorities. We have regular training sessions to ensure our staff is aware and recognize responsible gaming issues and then take the necessary steps required to make sure that you have an enjoyable gaming experience.