- Profile Picture
To upload your profile picture, access your profile page on mobile
Click 'Edit' under the profile picture icon
Upload picture by using the camera or accessing your phone gallery
On successful upload, the picture will be sent for approval before it is displayed.
Disable profile picture by:
Step1: Go to 'Settings' on the your Game table
Step2: Switch 'OFF' to disable profile pictures.
On disabling profile pictures, you will not be able to view yours as well as other players profile pictures but the other players will be able to view your profile picture
- Pictures should not be blank or of poor quality
- Pictures that have explicit images such as sexual content, nudity, child abuse, animal abuse, bodily harm, firearms, illegal drugs etc. will be rejected.
- Pictures should clearly elucidate a solo person, all group pictures will be rejected
- Use of a company or business name , logo or other trademark or copyright protected material is prohibited
- Pictures of anyone under the age of 18 which include infants and children will be rejected
- Pictures should not contain any form of text on them
- Pictures that contain any form of advertising or branding of any asset will be rejected
- Pictures of famous celebrities are allowed unless they do not reflect any form or kind of obscenity
- Pictures uploaded with the intent of causing discrepancies in the system will be rejected
- Pictures bearing any national flags, obscure content and devotional images will be rejected
- We undertake an extreme vigilance on identifying and rejecting profile pictures that impersonate other people. Few methods employed in doing this are:
- Cross checking profile pictures with submitted ID proofs
- Cross checking profile picture with submitted profile information