At Ace2three, we value our customers seriously and want to go that extra mile to make sure that you are enjoying the Ace2three experience responsibly.
Our responsible gaming policy consists of several measures to ensure that "you" - the user, continue to play and enjoy your favourite rummy experience at Ace2three, in a safe and sustainable manner. Our responsible gaming policy aims to help you avoid potentially adverse consequences of continuous gaming.
Our objective as a business and a market leader is to provide you a platform that is "purely a source of entertainment". While most of you are casual rummy players who play online for entertainment, stress-busting, competition and challenges, we want to make sure that you are here for the right reasons and have some advice for you to keep in mind while you are playing:
- Online rummy on Ace2three is played with people across India to keep you entertained and have fun in your free time
- You must be 18 years of age to play real money rummy
- Every player on Ace2three has certain daily, weekly and monthly limits on your account so that you don’t overspend beyond your means – set yourself a budget for each month and play within your budget
- While playing online rummy on Ace2three, we suggest that you keep track of time and money that you spend on Ace2three – in short, set a maximum amount of time for this game and abide it
- If you end up losing multiple rummy games continuously, take a break. You’re not on you’re A-game today and there are more skilled players out there who could have just gotten the better of you
- You can move to lower your ‘add cash’ limits at any point in time..
- If you have lost more than your daily budget, pause your activity and come back in a few days. Do not try and spend more time and money to get back what you have lost for now – you can do this another time while playing within your limits.
- Other customer protection measures available to you:
- You can request us to get your Ace2three account closed with us at any point in time. However, any such account can be re-opened only after a 15 days of cool off period.
- You can also request us to lower your purchase limits from time to time and disable the redeem cancellation process for your account so that you withdraw your winnings from time to time
- Ace2three pro-actively takes steps from time to time and identify if you are at risk of falling into irresponsible gaming patterns and will notify you immediately via emails, notifications and personalised phone calls.
- Ace2Three prioritizes your safety and have measures taken by to promote responsible play and have fixed daily and monthly purchase limits to your account
- These limits are based on certain slabs and a player can move to higher add cash limits only after an enhanced KYC and confirmation from our end on validity or his/her records and gameplay activity.
- If you find yourself getting irritable and restless because you are playing everyday, pause, reflect and ask yourself some of these questions:
- Is the time I spend on playing on Ace2three interfering with my work and other responsibilities?
- Are you playing to escape real problems or issues in your life?
- Are you playing to make up for previous losses on Ace2three?
- Our customer care agents are well trained to recognize responsible gaming issues and then take the necessary steps required to make sure that you have an enjoyable gaming experience