In this format of Multi Table Tournament a large numbers of players compete against each other. The players are randomly seated and tables are collapsed and merged frequently to avoid any chances of collusion. All necessary steps are taken to prevent fraud of any kind.
- 3 Level Tournament
- Different entry amounts for each Level
- Different number of Tournament Chips required to qualify for each Level
- Different Buyins for each Level
- 20 minutes duration for each Level
- Players are eliminated as the tournament progresses
- Tables that are not full or are empty are automatically merged with other tables
- All players begin the tournament with an equal number of Tournament Chips(1000 T.Chips)
- Break duration of 2 minutes between Levels
- Players will have the option of re-entry after a level ends or if eliminated
- The tournament will start at the scheduled time
- Players will be seated randomly and the table where they will be seated will open up automatically if the player is logged in at the scheduled start time
- If a player has registered for a tournament but is not online at the scheduled start, every turn he misses will be treated as a Drop.
- Players gain and lose Tournament Chips as the tournament progresses according to their performance during the different Levels
- If you get disconnected, Auto Play will be available for 3 rounds, then the game will be middle dropped. During this time, if another player makes a successful show, the disconnected player will be middle dropped (not get fullcount).
- Players are eliminated from the tournament when the number of Tournament Chips they have is less than the max count multiplied with the Entry of the Level. These playing chips help to determine the rank of the players
- Players may register for a specific JUMBO Tournament as long as they meet the relevant terms and conditions, and as long as they register before the tournament begins, or as long as the number of allowed participating players has not been exceeded. Players are allowed to use only one account. No multiple accounts are allowed on Ace2Three.
- The entry is deducted from player's account as soon as registration is successful. Each tournament might have a different entry amount and Free roll tournaments (JUMBOFR) require no entry at all.
- If a player does not have enough Tournament Chips to qualify for the next level, they can choose to re-entry in the tourney to continue. The re-entry amount for the level will be deducted from the player's account. Each tournament might have a different re-entry amount for different levels.
- In cases of fraudulent Wrong Shows where undue advantage is intentionally provided to the winner by any other player, the player making the Wrong Show will be deducted (80 X Entry) Tournament Chips; however, for the Winner the same will be treated as a Drop and (10 X Entry) Tournament Chips will be added. Additionally, prizes will not be given to players indulging in fraudulent actitivities. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Any players found using multiple accounts to enter these tourneys or engaging in any fraudulent activity will have their accounts closed and any winnings will be null and void.
- Players that do not comply with Ace2Three's Chat Abuse Policy will be removed from the tournaments immediately, and any winnings will be null and void.
- Management reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time without any prior notice.
- Tournament Tables will be open as per the schedule in the Multi Table Tourney Lobby.
- 3 Levels with 20 Minutes for each Level
Level 1 - Entry 3
Level 2 - Entry 5
Level 3 - Entry 10
Drop = 10 x Entry
Middle Drop = 30 x Entry
Max Count = 80 x Entry
2 Jokers + Cut Jokers in all rounds
- Winning Hand
One Straight without Joker is mandatory (Life1)
One Straight with/without Joker is mandatory (Life2)
Level 1 - 1000 T.Chips
Level 2 - 1200 T.Chips
Level 3 - 1500 T.Chips
- Re-entry option available after Level end or after being eliminated during Level 1
- Please check Prize section in Tournament Lobby for details about prizes for each tourney.