- Best of 5
Best of 5
What is Best of 5?
Ace2Three introduces the Best of 5 format! As the name suggests, games consist of 5 rounds only. If 6 players start the game, as many as 3 of them win prizes when the game ends. Not only does this format encourage faster games but also enable multiple players to win prizes from the same game.
- At least 4 players are required to start the game
- 5 rounds only
- Drop = 25; Middle Drop = 50; Full Count = 80
- If 6 players start the game, prizes will be given to top 3 players with the least scores: 50%, 30%, 20%
- If 4 or 5 players start the game, prizes will be given to top 2 players with the least scores: 60%, 40%
- If a player leaves during a game, Full Count will be added for current and remaining rounds
- No Rejoins Allowed
- Jokers: 2 paper Jokers and Cut Jokers in all rounds
- The player who makes a successful Show gets 0; the other player gets a score that is equal to the sum of the values of their cards that are not a part of a valid Life or Set
- Winning Hand: 1 Pure Life (Straight Sequence without a Joker) is Compulsory; 1 more Life with/without Joker is Compulsory