Ace2Three is committed to ensuring high standards of security for all transactions made. It has one of the most sophisticated tools of the industry to ensure your money is safe when you make a transaction with us and industry leading standards in detecting in-game fraud and collusion.
- All transactions are encrypted with 128-bit SSL
- All information is stored in a secure environment and is not shared with any third-party
- Prompt response to any issue, if found
- Continuous review of security measures
Fraud & Collusion Protection
- Games are monitored round the clock to detect any fraudulent behavior
- Anti-Collusion measures are undertaken before, during and after each game
Before Game Starts
- Seating is random, and no seat is prefixed for any game. Players, therefore have no control over selection of players on any table.
- To shuffle cards, the Random Number Generator used by Ace2Three has been certified by iTech Labs, an IEC/ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory. To view the certificate, click here
- Players logged in from the same IP address are not allocated seats on the same table.
- Information about the playing cards is always encrypted, thereby preventing any third party from viewing the same.
- Anti-fraud algorithms track every move (selection of cards, discards, melds, shows) by every player on every table round the clock.
- Necessary checks have been implemented to analyze if 2 or more players are colluding during the course of a game/tournament. An alert is automatically raised if there are any signs of collusion. Suspected games are carefully scrutinized; if collusion is confirmed, accounts of players are blocked and their funds seized. Chips are returned to the Players who are affected by collusion.
After Game ends
- Players suspected of collusion are blocked from playing at the same table.