If the Ace2Three application crashes frequently, please follow the steps below to fix the same:
- Close all open applications, especially all browsers and Ace2Three.
- Go to the folder: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
- Double Click on FlashUtil10n_ActiveX.exe.
- Click on Uninstall
- Once 'Done' is displayed, delete all files from the folder: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
- Download and Install the latest ActiveX Control using the below link Click here
- Restart Ace2Three application.
If your problem is still not resolved, please contact us at email@example.com.